Compact and Lightweight design that is ideal for moving from job site to job site or within your facility.
The RL Series Resistive Reactive Load Bank can simulate motor loads and electromagnetic devices within a power system as well as purely resistive loads by offering the ability to set a specific power factor (pf). Resistive Reactive Load Bank is the perfect solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems where rated kVA, rated power factor and rated current testing is required. Usually, it offers a 0.80 power factor load and is designed for testing large generators, switchgear, transformers and UPS systems.
Resistive Reactive Load Bank can be designed to install the resistive components and reactive components in one enclosure or two separate enclosure. Same as the Resistive Load Bank, it is available in stationary type for permanent installation or portable type with lifting rings, castors. Larger load banks, typically above 1250KVA, are based on an ISO container construction. Special finishes including custom paint colors and stainless steel casings can be supplied.
1. Multiple control mode: (1) manual panel control (2) remote control (3)software control
2. Multiple display function: voltage, current, frequency, power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power etc.
3. Multiple protection function: overvoltage, overcurrent, overheat, over low blowing rate, blower overheat, blower phase sequence reverse protection, smoke alarm etc.
4. Forced air cooling: industrial heavy duty fan, horizon air intake, upwards outlet, low noise.
5. Power consumption components: made by special alloy resistance, high temperature resisting, high heat dissipation capability, high heat stability, no naked light, safety and reliability. Running temperature is 1/3 of rating.
6. Weather-proof structure: containerized structure provides ultra protection, protection grade higher than IP55.
7. Material and coating: the body adopt cold-rolled steel plate that processed by galvanizing corrosion protection, powder coated and spray paint.
8. Integrated & modularization design: compact structure, easy to installation, maintenance and transportation.
9. Software control: it can test and display voltage, current, frequency, power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power etc, the test result can be store & print and form all kinds of curve, chart and test report.
|Rating voltage/frequency||AC 3 phase 4 wire, 600V/60Hz|
|Max Load Power|| Apparent Power: 600kVA|
Resistive Load: 480kW
Inductive Load: 360kvar
|Load Resolution||Resistive Load: 40 steps,12kW*40|
Inductive Load: 40 steps,9kvar*40
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Load Tolerance (overall)||±3%|
|Fan Control Power||AC 3 phase 4 wire, 380V/50Hz|
|Wire Connection||Load bank input--Copper bar (star coupling "Y")|
Control power input--Connector-bar
|Duty Cycle||Continuous |
|Cooling||Forced air cooling, horizontal inlet air, vertical exhaust cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Dimensions||Resistive load: 1980*1460*1800mm(L×W×H)|
Inductive load: 1980*1460*1800mm(L×W×H)
|Weight||Resistive load: 800kgs|
Inductive load: 3600kgs
|Operating Environment Parameter|
|Brands of Main Components|
|Data Processing Software|| (self-developing)|